The SCCA is a statewide non-profit organization dedicated to reducing the impact of cancer on ALL people in South Carolina.
We have recently experienced some technical difficulties with our website. Please contact us directly if you need information on joining or donating to the SC Cancer Alliance.
- CANCER-RELATED NEWS
- SCCA NEWSLETTERS
- CANCER STUDIES
- GRANT/SCHOLORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
- LEGISLATIVE NEWS
- American Cancer Society Honors Volunteers for Distinguished Achievements in the Fight Against Cancer
- American Cancer Society Features 100 Stories of Hope
- American Cancer Society Marks 100th Year with One Goal - To Finish the Fight against Cancer
- American Cancer Society Awards Medal of Honor for Extraordinary Contributions to the Fight Against Cancer on Its 100th Birthday
- Physical & Emotional Impairments Common, Often Untreated in People with Cancer